»If you can hear this, you’re one of us. If you’re one of us, come find us«
Please don’t edit or reupload.
»If you can hear this, you’re one of us. If you’re one of us, come find us«
Please don’t edit or reupload.


kissa sins anal
After raping his own child, Hien threatened me not tell anyone, if the story will not let go to school.
In the morning of September 18, the People’s Court of Dak Lak province opened a criminal trial for Guo Van Hien (SN 1979) in Guibu County, Krong Bong District, Dak Lak Province for rape. .
According to the indictment, on June 5, 2017, taking advantage of the wife to his son to Ho Chi Minh City medical examination, the second daughter through the familiar and sleep back home, Hien has done rape with her first daughter I am the Grandchildren of QTM (SN 2003).
As it was dark, there was no other person in the house and I was afraid of being attacked so that M did not dare to protest. After the debauched behavior, Hien threatened M children not to tell anyone otherwise would not go to school.
After returning home, Hien’s wife found many strange expressions so many times asked. On April 15, 1818, encouraged by relatives, grandson M denounced the crime of Hien.
At the trial, defendant Guo Van Hien has acknowledged his entire offense.
At the end of the trial, the Panel sentenced Guo Wen Hien to 18 years in prison for rape under 16.

The case of girls in 9th grade, L.T.V secondary school suspected a group of people rape after days of absent the cause of public opinion in Thai Binh has the results of initial investigation.
Thai Binh City police have prosecuted the case, arrested two detainees related to investigation for clarification.
Spokesman of Thai Binh Police Department, Lieutenant Colonel Nguyen Quoc Vuong, said that the CSO has issued a decision to prosecute a criminal case “Interfering with or engaging in sexual acts other than human beings. from 13 to under 16 years old "and the crime of” lust for under 16 “occurred on August 29.
At the same time, the decision to prosecute the defendant, the detention order against Pham Nhat Hien (the other name is Pham Nhu Quyen, SN 1974, in Ky Ba urban area, Thai Binh city) on two counts above.
Thai Binh girl raped: Prosecuting and arresting two defendants
School L.T.V - where students are studying
Prosecution of the accused, temporary detention order for Pham Duc Viet (SN 1974, in Petro Thang Long urban area, Quang Trung ward, Thai Binh city) on charges of "lust for people under 16 years old.”
Earlier, on September 10, Colonel Nguyen Dinh Trung, Deputy Director of the Provincial Police, confirmed that the provincial police had received a family investigation request from a 9th grader, claiming that their daughter had been raped. group.
Chief of Public Security Nguyen Xuan Hau said: The family has a petition to report the request to investigate the incident. City police sent scouts to collect testimony.
According to the original information, K. went out with friends and did not go home for many days. When the family found K. on the manifestation of bad health, psychological instability. When asked, he said he had been sexually assaulted by a group of four. Under the custody of family members, K provided the identity of the people involved.
Today, Ms. Nguyen Thi Thanh Ha, the principal of secondary school L.T.V information: Ms. K. has been applying for sick leave from the family on 10/9.
Currently, the case is being further clarified.

A young girl in the UK had been “communicated” to have sex with 100 men (up to the age of 16), according to the information in a trial on child sexual abuse.
Anonymous girl said abused her from the age of 13 and this process lasted from 1998 to 2001.
Experience the awe of she was revealed during the trial hearing 8 Asian man accused of sexual abuse for a total of 5 girls in the 5-year period, from 1998 to 2003.
The man arrested in campaign-Stovewood investigation of sexual abuse in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom.
On Sheffield Crown Court, 7.9, the girl tells about himself being “transmitted” through many men like.

She said: “I can honestly say that at 16 years, I’ve slept with 100 Asian men-some of whom I never met. People come and use once you are those hard to remember.
"As soon as you acquaint them, your phone number will be spread around. The Asian man asks to meet you, then you have a new group of people and so on ”.
Two guys accused of sexual abuse of girls is now 37 years old, Ali, Tanweer and Mohammed Imran Ali Akhtar, now 37 years old. Around the time the incident happened, the two men are aged from 17 to 20.
Accident initial revenue “loved” Ali and pregnant with this person at the age of 14. But he sexually abused her, even when she is pregnant.
After childbirth, the victim said she was tricked to see Ali and the other men-who just want to have sex with her.